Can I add A Rush Upgrade a report after I’ve submitted the order?
Yes you can! There are currently two ways that you are able to add a Rush Upgrade to a report that you have already ordered.
**Spectora and ISN Integration users: The first method is currently the only way to request a rush upgrade after a report has been ordered via integration**
- First Method: Simply click this link, Rush Upgrade Request Form, and fill out the form.
- The second method can be done by logging in to your dashboard at REsolv.repairpricer.com (you may also click the “log in” button at the top right corner of this page), and ordering a Rush Upgrade manually. The dashboard has two sections that we have highlighted for you below. Instructions for adding a Rush Upgrade to a report using the second method are also listed below with images.
- First find the address of the report that you would like expedited inside the “Pending Orders” section, and click the “Actions” button affiliated with it.
- Next click “rush this report.”
- Next, you’ll be asked to provide payment info; you may also pay for the Rush Upgrade with any cards store on your profile.
After this, your report will be returned within 4-6 hours, so long as the requests are made prior to 4pm Central Time. If you pay for a rush order after 4pm Central Time, they will still come a bit earlier, around 1am Central Time, but not on the same business day.