The Contest is now closed – please check back for the winner announcement!
We know that this holiday period is going to be particularly hard for some people, who instead of spending this normally joyous time surrounded by friends and family will instead be stuck by themselves with none of the normal fun and magic. But we also know it’s important for all of us to do our part to stop the spread of this terrible pandemic, so we thought we’d make it at least a little easier for one lucky person to just stay home and veg out this year.
Now, the Repair Pricer team is completely hooked on Property Brothers, primarily because real estate repairs and renovations is not only our job, but our passion. We love to imagine renovating and fixing up every single home we see that comes through the Repair Pricer system.
We also like to spend countless hours trying to predict the budgets and cost of every item during a Property Brothers renovation. We literally make bets with each other about this stuff. And OK, OK we know that’s nerdy but we KNOW there are others like us out there.
And that’s where we came up with the idea for this contest. We want to find someone who’s just as NERDY as we are about this show and PAY you $1000 to watch an entire season. Could it be you?
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for one Property Brothers junkie to quickly watch one complete season of Property Brothers. In addition to watching the show, you’ll be asked to take notes and track specific details in each episode including what the original budget was, whether it was met or exceeded, what your predictions were, and whether you believe the final price was justified.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Overall enthusiasm for all things real estate. You do NOT need to be a licensed agent, home inspector, mortgage officer etc. This contest is open to anyone who meets the requirements in the rules below.
- A love for Property Brothers
- Strong attention to detail – nothing gets past you!
- The ability and availability to binge watch an entire season of Property Brothers in a short amount of time
- Active social media accounts on Facebook and Instagram
Additionally, applicants must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and 18 years or older to apply.
What will I be doing exactly?
You can select any season of Property Brothers to watch in its entirety.
After informing us of your selection, you’ll receive a worksheet to complete for each episode as you watch. You’ll also be asked to chronicle your binge-watching journey on Facebook and Instagram. All episodes will need to be watched and all worksheets will need to be completed by December 31st, 2020. We’ll be compiling your thoughts and feedback on these movies into a blog article to be published on the Repair Pricer website.
What You’ll Receive
In addition to the $1,000 payment, we’ll provide a $50 gift card to purchase snacks to keep your sustained during your binge-watching marathon, and pay for your subscription to Hulu for the month it takes for you to binge-watch the shows.
How to Apply
Fill out the application below and tell us why you’re the perfect person for this job. Applicants’ level of enthusiasm for Property Brothers will be a strong factor for consideration, so please emphatically demonstrate how and why you love the show more than anybody else out there.
Contest closes December 24th 2020.
We’ll select the winner and make announcements on December 31st 2020.
Terms & Conditions
The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:
- The promoter of this competition is Repair Pricer whose principal office is located at 7500 W Hwy 71, suite 105, Austin, Texas 78736.
- Employees of Repair Pricer or their family members are not permitted to enter the competition.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- Only legal residents of the United States are eligible to participate.
- Void where Prohibited
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by entrants will not improve one’s chances of winning.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available via https://www.repairpricer.com. Individuals may enter to win by clicking on the participation link on the Repair Pricer website.
- Closing date for entry will be December 24th, 2020.
- Only one winner will be selected from the entire pool of eligible entries. The selection process will be at the discretion of Upgraded Points. The winner will be required to complete certain tasks designated by Upgraded Points. If the winner does not follow through with the tasks required of them, they will not receive the cash prize of $1,000.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 1 day of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
- The winner specifically acknowledges that the welcome package shall be provided and fulfilled by Repair Pricer, and that the contest is in no way affiliated with the TV show featured in the contest.
- Repair Pricer will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and Repair Pricer reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current federal and state data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Repair Pricer’ decision, in respect of all matters to do with the competition, will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.